Godfrey’s back for a full show, and WE’VE GOT BOWLS TO PREVIEW!
- Mario Cristobal is the most stressed out coach in America at the moment.
- Oregon was very good when Justin Herbert was healthy, and MTSU was pretty good when Brent Stockstill was healthy.
- You can watch every fourth quarter on Saturday, at least.
- A pitch to watch Arkansas State-MTSU.
- Internet Lane Kiffin is now sentient and has a night of prime time football himself, if you’re wondering what you’re going to talk to relatives about.
- Sonny Dykes is not Tommy Tuberville.
- Tennessee, Arizona State, analysts, GMs, and the new arms race.
- Willie Taggart’s departure is not a ‘pecking order’ reality check for Oregon.
- Chip Kelly’s ceiling? Floor? And what exactly is his offense going to look at?
- Smart Football Diss Tracks.
- Notre Dame fans are frustrated with 9-3? Really?
- The raging hemorrhoid that is the 2018 Notre Dame schedule.
- Hugh Freeze is not Art Briles.
- Chris Del Conte is a coach’s AD.
- Will Muschamp’s offense is scared of Will Muschamp.
- Did Wyoming have a good year?
- Wisconsin, Stanford, OSU, and Michigan State: who falls first, and who wins a national title?